Nursery at Wilmer
Our nursery is designed for babies up to two years old. Even at this early age, we want each child to know that God made them and God loves them. We have caring volunteers who work in the nursery each week and staff members who organize the nursery and preschool schedules and teaching. Babies may stay in the nursery during Sunday School (9:15-10:15) and the worship service (10:30-12:00).
Parents should bring their children to check in at the Preschool Welcome Center on the first floor of Building E. Each child will receive two name tags--one to wear and one for the diaper bag. For security, each parent will receive a label with the child's name to present at pick-up time. If it's your first time at Wilmer, we will also ask for a cell phone number so we can contact you in case your child needs you.
- Babies may come to this class at 6 weeks old and usually stay until they are able to walk. There are cribs for sleeping babies, and plenty of toys and rocking chairs. Parents should provide diapers, bottles, and baby food if needed. Babies will be fed according to parents' instructions. We also have a private room for nursing mothers.
- Download our information form for bed babies. Please complete this form and return it to the Preschool Welcome Center so we have your updated information for our volunteers.
- The creepers class is perfect for babies who are walking and becoming independent. They have a great time playing, snacking, and riding in the bye-bye buggy! Parents should provide diapers, bottle/sippy cup and baby food if needed.
- Download our information form for creepers.
- This class is great for babies around 18-24 months old. Toddlers have snack, hands-on activities and playtime in a loving, fun environment.
- Download our information form for toddlers.